Thursday, July 22, 2010

Past, Present, Future.

DU has HOT stuff. Correction : Hot TALL stuff. I LOVE this place!


Also, I think my past* is hell-bent on following me around. An ex-crush of mine is a senior in my college. Another one is going to Khalsa. Crush-To-End-All-Crushes is in Hindu. And that’s not all. There is this one guy who up and bloody left Engineering in Illinois State and is now in Hindu. True story.

ANYWAY! My classes haven't really started poori tareeke se. I have huge gaps in my timetable which is AWESOME because it means I can move about North Campus freely! Lovin’ the first few days of college.

 

*When I say past, I almost always mean unrequited like. Yeah, I’ve lead a sad, sad life.

4 comments:

  1. past is small but a really deep word better stay outta it,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. god gave u great mind so use it. past is past and think good alwase for next...ok. u think true alwase everything go true . sorry i use some big word but is dunia mai jine ke liye apne hiise ka sukh kojna hi padta hey so jindagi so jo aap chahti hey use pane ka aapko pura hak hai .

    ReplyDelete