Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Haven't Written Here In A While

I'm writing this only because I woke up in the middle of the night (thanks to an ill-timed text by a friend) and I haven't been able to sleep since. 

It seems I've forgotten why I wanted to keep a blog. I mean, I already have a journal. So, what is the purpose of this blog? Especially because I'm not exactly forthright with details here. Maybe I had a clear vision in my head when I started this. Maybe I just wanted to be one of the cool kids. Whatever it was, the reason is eluding me, now. 

For posterity's sake, I'll give you (who is this you, even?) a general update of my life since my last post. 

I finished my course at Xavier's. Worked in Delhi for a bit. Quit. (After two months, to be exact. If there was a Flakiest Employee Award, it would be mine.) Studied for the CAT. Hurt my leg in an accident and was restrained to the bed for two months. Took the CAT. Chilled for a month. Got my CAT result. (It wasn't terrible. That's all I'm saying.) Chilled for two months/gave B School interviews. Started working with an IPL Team. Finished interviews. Still working with said IPL Team. Waiting for B School results to come out. 

That's how my life is going to end. In anticipation. May not be the worst way to go, if you think about it. At least you're looking forward to whatever is coming. 

Kay, I don't know what else to write. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment