Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can Spring be far behind?

Life is weird right now. On the surface, I’m functioning just fine. My mind, though, is a little screwed up. It’s like everything’s been put into perspective.

I hate the “Hope is Real” ads. This contradicts the title of this post, I know. But, there’s a cocktail of emotions inside me and I just want to get them all out. Anyway, I hate those ads. Statistics can be twisted to provide comfort. Hell, life is just a play on statistics. Birth rate, death rate, IMR, life expectancy.

I don’t know how people can believe in God. Religion is just another form of comfort. And don’t even get me started on astrology and kundlis. Sab bakwaas hai.

I’m aware that I sound borderline crazy. This, too, shall pass.

The Wilhelm Scream–James Blake.

2 comments:

  1. I don't. Believe in God, i.e. Not anymore. Too much evidence toward the contrary. My mind rejects religion. There is no God. We're all here on our own.

    However.

    "This, too, shall pass."

    Indeed.

    ReplyDelete