Saturday, June 27, 2009

Decisions, Decisions.

Yeah, so I'm kinda confused between these two guys right now. One's a friend in Delhi I rcently re-met and the other's in my Maths and Eco tuitions. Prospects look good with both, actually. But, I'm not really sure which one I like better.

Delhi guy, a.k.a. FunnyBoy, is a lot of fun. Abhi when I met him in Delhi, we met. And I've never thought of him in anything other than a totally platonic way, okay. But, I don't know. Maybe it was the dim lighting and the way I had to look upto him while ensconced on the sofa and he had to look down at me through his fringe. Maybe the fact that he's 6'2" to my 5'8" and I feel SO good standing next to him because I feel small and not-big. Which is basically the same thing, but yeah. Or maybe the fact that I had my first sorta-date with him. It was also the first time he missed a FIITJEE class. Basically to meet me. So, I'm pretty sure there IS some amount of liking.

Tuition Guy, a.k.a. HotBum, is hot. I don't really know him that well. Not at all, actually. The first time we talked was on the last day of Maths tuition (after which I went to Delhi and thought I liked FunnyBoy). I sat next to him. And since the benches are joint, we were practically joined from the hip down. Nayeece. ; D Yeaaah. So, he started talking to me about something related to Eco tuition. And we talked and chuckled on stoopid stuff throughout. Then I went to Delhi and he sent me friend request on FaceBook. And I wrote on his wall. And we're talking, now. He's cute. = ]

No verdict, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment