Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's out.


The verdict is out. It's none of them. Eheh.
FunnyBoy's a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. Yeah, I did think I liked him. But, that was more because of the circumstances. You know, the ambience in Hookah and all. Plus the thrill of trying out something forbidden for the first time. He's nice and all, but no.

HotBum, on the other hand, is kinda boring. Now, that's just my own judgement. [Yeah, I judge guys. So what?] We've been talking on FaceBook and it's such a bloody effort making conversation, it's not even funny. I need a little wordplay for foreplay. Heh.
Oh, and this friend of mine in tuition told me she was advised to "stay away from him" because he apparently has this reputation of spreading nasty rumours about girls he barely knows. So I'm a little wary.

This post got me thinking. Why is it that I always like the losers? First there was TheJerk. He called, flirted, made plans to meet, and cancelled at the last minute because of "some theatre I'm doing". Again and bloody again. Hello? What is THIS nonsense.

Then there was Ice. He was a friend, okay. And we talked a lot because we both were going through the awkward limbo you're in when you've just shifted from, say, Delhi to Chandigarh. [Or Jallandhar in his case.] So, yeah. I developed a crush. And I think he liked me a little, too. Because things started taking a turn towards the "friends with benefits" thing. And it wasn't like I minded much. But, then I find out he's blurting stuff I've told him in confidence out to random people as conversation starters or something. *shakes head*

*sigh* I really do pick 'em, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment