Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm so pissed off right now, you have no idea. My parents are so restrictive, it's not even funny. Aaj mujhe movie ke liye nahin jaane apne doston ke saath. EVEN though it's like the last holiday before school starts. Is poore hafte chhutiyaan thi and I wasn't allowed to go anywhere. I can't go anywhere. And I know why they're doing this. They think I've "gone astray". That CHANDIGARH, of all places, has led me astray. Ohkay. Like it's worse than Delhi. People in my class there are doing drugs and they think Chandi-fucking-Garh will be the ruin of me. Everytime I ask to go somewhere, I'm met with suspiciious stares and detailed questions like I'm supposed to give them the whole MINUTES of the bloody thing. Had hai, yaar. you'd think they'd trust their OWN 17 YEAR OLD daughter.

3 comments:

  1. I sympathise. :\
    Can't do more than that. Except, you could try the seedha-saadha angle. You know, be all seedha-saadha before them atleast. Give them the impression (which has nothing to do with what you really are - you could be seedha-saadha all the time, but unless they believe it, it won't work) that you're really into studies right now. So that they start teliing you to socialize.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parents can be really paranoid....

    I swear!!!!



    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Espera Yeah, I've been trying that. Haven't asked for anything. Or to go out anywhere since THAT day. Don't know if it's working, though. I'm still getting the "This is the most crucial year of your life!" and the "You should concentrate on your studies and forget your friends!" lectures. Sometimes a mix of both. Pretty frustrating. BUT. I'm keeping my cool. For now.

    @workhard Tell me about it. Gah.

    ReplyDelete